Each year, Consumer Goods Technology hosts Analytics Unite, a summit that focuses on the Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, and Data Science for Consumer Goods Brands. Consistent with earlier presentations, UpClear hosted the RGM Share Group for this conference. Please click through to the full video in the button below.
The Share Group focused on how to leverage advanced analytics and machine learning, specifically within the context of developing an RGM Roadmap. UpClear’s Director of Customer Success for EMEA, Gabriele Plate, was joined by client thought leaders: Martin Dally, Finance Trade Manager of Perfetti Van Melle USA, Dave Jackson, Head of Net Revenue Management for Ferrero UK as well as Adam Booth, Lead Data Scientist for partner, Atheon Analytics.
Key Learnings in Share Group
- Specific RGM processes that can be optimized by Advanced Analytics
- Related data enablers that can support existing RGM practices
- Specific success factors to measure a current or developing RGM strategy
- Main components to transform from RGM framework from “Tactical” to “Tech Enabled”
- Different phases of RGM Roadmaps, with unique use cases