If you don’t know BluePlanner, it’s a suite of revenue management tools made by UpClear. BluePlanner has four services: Trade Promotion Management (TPM), Trade Promotion Optimization (TPO), Integrated Business Planning (IBP), and Revenue Growth Management (RGM).
Because insights and data quality are paramount, UpClear Data Services help you manage data sent to and received from BluePlanner. And this is all surrounded by new, state-of-the-art infrastructure that makes sure you have fast, around-the-clock access to your data, and that it’s safe and secure.
If you haven’t seen BluePlanner before, here are five reasons to take a look at the system:
- Established platform that still gets new features. Some TPM platforms just don’t get any new features. BluePlanner is a very established TPM system; used by over 90 brands…and we add new features every three months. This means you continually get innovative improvements — like AI-assisted deduction matching — that enables you to get better insights and save time. And because it’s a true Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, as long as the new capabilities are part of your subscribed services, you automatically get them in turn-key updates.
- Award-winning User Experience. Consumer goods selling is complex. We have built BluePlanner to handle a myriad of use cases from distributors and indirect retailers to multi-SKU displays/pallets to deduction management to planning across multiple countries and currencies. This is all managed in our newest version of the platform, “BP5.” It is designed with the end user in mind, an approach that has been validated with Best-in-Class awards for “TPx User Experience” from the Promotion Optimization Institute.
- Exceptional reporting and analytics. We have created built-in reporting that balances the need to provide standardized formats for reports across your teams and enables users to create customized views. Plus, we have curated, out-of-the-box dashboards built for business management, deduction oversight, financial forecasting (accruals), and other use cases.
- A complete suite. All of our services are delivered via one platform. We meet you where you are today and help you solve the issues that are most important to you now. But our one-platform approach enables you to easily grow into new capabilities — TPO, IBP, and/or RGM — when you are ready for them.
- Community. We would be nowhere without the companies we are fortunate enough to call clients. This includes partners: 1) from well-established household brands to newer emerging brands, 2) located all around the world, and 3) with products in nearly every fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) category. This is a network of companies and people that have all contributed to the BluePlanner platform and with whom you can share best practices. We meet face-to-face at regional user conferences and web-based meetings for company updates, release announcements, and knowledge sharing.
To see for yourself, click below to let us know how to contact you. We’ll then send you a link to pick a time for a 30-minute demo.
UpClear makes software used by Consumer Goods brands to improve the management of sales & trade spending. Its BluePlanner platform is an integrated solution supporting Trade Promotion Management, Trade Promotion Optimization, Integrated Business Planning, and Revenue Growth Management.